Friday, November 14, 2008

7 Weird Random Facts About Me...

Tawn tagged me!


#1 Weird, Random fact- I have OCD with cleaning. I think I inherited it from my Dad. We called him Danny Tanner when I was younger.
#2 Weird, Random fact- I like to rearrange every three months. The best time is really late... around midnight.
#3 Weird, Random fact- I don't like steak.
#4 Weird, Random fact- I love, love chocolate!
#5 Weird, Random fact- I like all music, but rap.
#6 Weird, Random fact- I think video games are a waste of time(Kyle told me to add that LOL)
#7 Weird, Random fact- I like the smell of clean laundry.

OK, now I am tagging Ashlie, Sydney, Shawndi, and Kim.

4 comments:

Ash and Dev said...

I totally remember that you like to rearrange. I remember you helping me rearrange my room at wierd hours of the night. LOL

Sydney and Griffin said...

How did I know you love chocolate?? Probably because we used to pop in a Hershey Kiss in the mornings instead of brushing our teeth!!!

Ah.. the good ol' days. :)

Tawn said...

Thanks for doing this Ash! Most people hate being tagged, and won't do it, I personally think it's fun! I laughed out loud on a couple of your numbers! he-he! And I love my Chocolate myself!!!! YUMMY!

Tawn said...

P.S. How could you not like steak????? LOL! I love steak! :)