Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween

We carved pumpkins Thursday night. Jaxon had a blast this year! Last year as soon as he saw what was actually inside a pumpkin he didn’t want to touch them.






Jaxon dressed up as optimus prime and Logan was a monkey.

Believe it or not, Jaxon was SHY when it came to saying trick-or-treat… although that didn't stop him from trying to get candy. He would ring the door bell and freeze… with his candy bag open of course. LOL! We couldn't get him to say trick-or-treat for nothing.



5 comments:

Shawndi84 said...

Aw, they look so cute! I can't believe how big Logan is getting already! Did you see my little monkey?!

Sydney and Griffin said...

I love seeing pictures of your boys.. They just get cuter every time I do...

So funny about Jaxon. I have only seen him shy once or twice.. but it usually only lasts a second! I am glad you guys had a good halloween!

PS. I love the pic with Jax's arm around your little monkey

The Jacobsen's said...

I love it! The boys look so cute in their costumes.

Tawn said...

Such cute pics!!!! The boys are so adorable! And your pumpkins are awesome! Such a fun Holiday!!!!! I can't believe it's over!

Ash and Dev said...

Apparently Monkey was the "it" costume this year. How adorable!! That's funny about Jaxon.