Friday, November 7, 2008

Two Month Check Up

Look how big Logan is getting! Time flies by so fast. He had his two month check up Monday. Poor little guy had to get two shots. He is now 12 pounds 2 ounces, 24 inches long, which puts him in the 95th percentile… he’s a big boy. I think he will be bigger than Jaxon.

Good news, his VCGU results came back, his kidneys are okay. For those of you that didn’t know, his kidneys were dilated when I was 35 weeks. Since he was born we have been doing different tests to confirm whether or not surgery was necessary. However, he still has a protein intolerance to milk and developed another allergy to the formula we were using. Our pediatrician switched us to elecare, which is only found online or at primary childrens pharmacy.

6 comments:

Shawndi84 said...

I'm glad to hear the tests came back fine! That formula sounds expensive!!! He is getting SO BIG!! How much does he weigh now?

Shawndi84 said...

Nevermind.. I saw the words "Good News" and it caught my eye so I started on the second paragraph!! He IS a big boy! That is how Griff always was, 95th percentile!! Anthony is in the 5th!! HA! Crazy huh? His pediatrician said he's not worried about it because he is just solid muscle! He is in the 60th for height and, well, his head... that's a whole different story- the boy has a MELON!!

Tawn said...

Ash, he is SOOOOOOO CUTE! I think he looks like his adorable Mommy! :) I can't believe he's already past two months, where does the time go??

Sydney and Griffin said...

Gosh Ash, he is getting big already! That is a good thing though! I love little chunkers..

He is adorable.

Tawn said...

Hey Ash, it's Tawn again, I have tagged you, so please see my blog:)

Ash and Dev said...

Oh wow Ash poor little babe, could thing things cleared up. Hefty little boy, Coop weighs like 16 lbs, Logan is going to pass him up real fast!